[TowerTalk] W6AM book availability

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Thu Feb 26 21:16:06 EST 2004

I recall that Don passed away in the late 1980s.  I knew him when I was
a member of the Southern California DX Club and after moving away from
CA I used to travel to L.A. quite a bit on business.  One trip
coincided with the monthly SCDXC meeting and I was fortunate to share a
table with Don for dinner before the meeting.  We had a nice
conversation and I was sad to hear of his passing a few weeks later.

I believe Don was a few inches shorter than I am (6' 7").

Bob, N7XY (W6SWE at the time)