[TowerTalk] Plot Plan Question

Jim Venneman wx6v at msn.com
Thu Jan 1 15:08:49 EST 2004

Greetings and Happy New Year,

I am in the process of putting up a TX-455 tower in my yard. One of the items that our county Building Dept has requested for inclusion with my permit application is a plot plan of my property, noting, of course, where the tower is intended to be located. I figure that I can prepare this myself if I could see an example of one that has already been created. Three questions come to mind right away: (1) what kind of paper should be used?, (2) what is the typical scale used for these drawings?, and (3) is there software available to do this? Does anyone have an example of a completed plot plan that you could send me?

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Jim  -WX6V-
Auburn, Ca.