[TowerTalk] CC&R's

Tom Champlin w0hh at msn.com
Fri Jan 2 10:41:59 EST 2004

The ARRL web site has a sample letter to send to your Representative in
Washington. The also have a finder for these Representatives. I just
finished using this to send  a letter to mine. This concerns H.R. 1478, the
"Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Consistency Act" which is apparently
meant to force the HOA to go by PRB1, which would be great for hams. I will
make an effort to study up on OTARD, PRB1, Etc.

I urge all hams to write their Reps about this very important bill.

73, Tom W0HH