[TowerTalk] weatherproof boxes

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jan 7 20:32:54 EST 2004

At 12:15 PM 1/7/04 -0800, Jim Lux wrote:
>How UV resistant are the Rough Totes?
>A lot of the plastic containers get pretty brittle when out in the sun all
>the time.
>
>Sometimes, too, the $100 item will make the code inspector happy, if
>that's an issue.

Re UV, so far so good -- dark green pigment.  In this county, we are
fortunately in that building inspection is not required for any structure
under 120 square feet in footprint.  This may not last, but for the moment....

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
  www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm