[TowerTalk] Problems on a 2el vertical Array

Dinsterdog at aol.com Dinsterdog at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 11:48:00 EST 2004

In my experience in building 4SQR array's, the F/B sounds ok, but you might
want to check with W0AH who has built a very solid performing 80M 2Element
array.  I often found that the F/B would vary with season and distance of DX
heard.  As for the MFJ 259, I used mine for coax calculations etc but I didn't
realize what a real set of professional made phased lines made until Jim at Comtek
Systems sent me a set.  Made a measurable difference.  I'd toss out the 259
unless your checking SWR-

73  Paul  N0AH