[TowerTalk] Anyone not need a permit to install their tower? - No permit Required

Fred Roberts w6tkv at arrl.net
Fri Jan 9 12:42:18 EST 2004

Noel-

If you wish to get rid of that uneasy feeling you have expressed, I
would suggest you write a confirming letter to the city planner thanking
him for his assistance and confirming what he has told you.  I would
take him at his word on 60-ft vs. 75-ft.

Fortunately, in our city (250,000 population) we do not need a permit -
the only exclusions are towers cannot be in the front yard or street
side-yard.

73-
Fred, W6TKV