[TowerTalk] Tuners and Matchers

dan bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 13:30:32 EST 2004

Lee

one other thing to keep in mind is how much power you
are going to be running... i used a tuner rated at 3KW
that had a couple of pieces vaporized at around
1500... i just heard a little zap and suddenly
everything went haywire... i calle dthe compant and
they said oh'yeah that happens from time to time...
they said send it back and they would fix it.... well
i still have it in its broken state since i figured i
wouldnt ever want to use it again... i wont mention
the company... but it is at the bottom of your list
;-)

Good Luck

Dan N8DCJ