[TowerTalk] Re: Isotruss Towers

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 20:47:15 EST 2004

That's what the bucket truck is for!  The isotruss products are meant as
replacements for steel or wood utility poles, not ham use, per se. Most
utilities use trucks for doing any serious service work.  (I can't see
wrestling a 200 pound pole transformer standing in gaffs and a climbing
belt.  Sure, they used to do it, but not any more.)