[TowerTalk] Multi-multi contest QTH for sale

Ron & Madhavi mchilkuri at kasnet.com
Wed Jan 21 19:38:41 EST 2004

This same vessel has been on offer for quite sometime now. I last saw it in
October, on a ship broker's site that I often visit. It was then offered at
5,000,000. Quite a price to pay for a DX- pedition!

I agree, it would only count as a /MM. As far as operating while alongside,
International radio regulations prohibit the use of HF radio equipment while
in harbor.

73,
Ron, 6Y5/4S7RO