[TowerTalk] Re: Feeding 2 Inv V's with 1 feedline

RLVZ at aol.com RLVZ at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 15:50:08 EST 2004

The problem with using EZNEC is that for the average person not familar with
EZNEC ... it may take more time to model the program than it would have to
install the antenna and tune it.  And the average person (like me) is likely to
model the program incorrectly which will yield the wrong result anyway... or
the modeling program itself may be inaccurate.

Therefore, I for one always love it when you guys offer recommendations based
upon actual hands-on experience... first from actual installations and then
via modeling programs.

73's to all and Happy Antenna Building!

K9OM