[TowerTalk] Memories?

Conrad Nasatka conco at paonline.com
Wed Jan 28 21:07:51 EST 2004

  Good Day all Tower Talk viewers:

I was trying to remember a ham in Texas, I believe, who put up a Trylon tower, rather high, using a Force 12 Antenna. Been looking through all my mail for his pictures, can't find.  Would anybody remember this post and furnish me with his email address.  About all I remember is:
1) He is from Texas
2) He has a Force 12 , XR-5 antenna
3) His tower is self supporting.
4) Used a lot of concrete, like 10 to 12 yards
5) Has a website, mostly completed with his different days of construction and a blow by blow report, nicely done.
(This is the best an old man can remember, sorry)

I'd appreciate any help you can be, as usual.
Regards  & 73
Conrad
WB3DQD