[TowerTalk] Attach tower to house?

edoc kd4e at verizon.net
Wed Jan 28 22:19:08 EST 2004

My experience in different states with different insurance companies
has varied.

Some don't care, some want to cover nothing not "permanently" attached
to the main structure, some wanted the tower far enough away to not
strike the house if it falls (and the same distance from the neighbors
house).

Best talk to your agent before siting the tower.

73, doc kd4e