[TowerTalk] What Welder Makes Good Exothermic Bonds?

Alan AB2OS ab2os at att.net
Sat Jul 3 09:19:19 EDT 2004

So how well would brazing with a Bernzomatic or similar Propane or MAPP
torch work for bonding copper ground wires to copper-clad steel ground rods?

Alan AB2OS
(who did manage to produce some serviceable bronze welds wth an
oxy-acetylene torch a few decades ago but never mastered the art of
fusion welding)

On 07/03/04 08:41 am R. Kevin Stover put fingers to keyboard and
launched the following message into cyberspace:

<snip>