[TowerTalk] Stuck tower is unstuck!

david jordan wa3gin at erols.com
Wed Jul 7 11:02:58 EDT 2004

The Triex tower line has an electric safety switch that prevents
extending the tower past the recommended height.  It also has a postivie
pull-down cable which can be configured to act as a back-up fail safe to
the switch but this would be a last resort that could lead to component
failure of the pull-down system. The electric winch power cut-off
feature goes a long way to help prevent operator errors.  Perhaps folks
should let US TOWERS in on the secret!

enjoy,
dave
wa3gin