[TowerTalk] ANSI request

hdmc38 at bellsouth.net hdmc38 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 7 15:13:05 EDT 2004

Hello Pete

       Change the letter to say the tower meets the Ansi standard.If your engineer feels that it meets the criteria this should not be a problem.Sometimes you gotta say it how they want.Even though what you gave them means the same thing.Good Luck.As a last resort all building departments have a board of rules and appeals.This when you disagree with the building officials ruling,It also the last step before that lawsuit your talking about.Now this is a last resort that I would not take until you have exhausted all,and I mean all other possible avenues.These proceedings are strange to say the least. I testified at one in Miami Beach as a contractor.This was for a big bucks change and all over nothing.Well after 3 hours we prevailed.I testified at another as an inspector over ac drain lines on a 30,000 sq ft roof.We lost that one by one vote.This board members reasoning was it's his building let him do whatever he wants.There is allways a way around a building dept.problem.You
 just need the right guy with the creative solution.

         73 Joe K4XZ