[TowerTalk] Re: rohn 25 hinges & multi-section base?

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Fri Jul 9 17:40:48 EDT 2004

Thanks!  Now I have to decide at what level to place the clevis
section.

I am wondering, does anyone know if there is a weakeness in
the concrete if I set three Rohn 25 sections together?

I am thinking that two sections on either side that rise
above the hinged section would provide some extra strength
and help with raising and lowering.

73, doc kd4e