[TowerTalk] Stacking Distance for M2'd 6m7JHV?

Steve Gehring steveg at mtaonline.net
Tue Jul 13 00:53:13 EDT 2004

K5GW is right on the money.  A quick glance at the M2 webpage places the
stacking for the 6M7JHV at:

Stacking Distance, Max:  27' Wide, 25' High

As someone else also pointed out, call M2 and speak with Mike or one of the
others.  IMHO, if you do not put them too high, they will be a killer combo
with a stackmatch, say 35 and 60 feet.  Cheers.

I had a small stack of 3-element yagi's at 22 and 37 feet in the early
nineties and worked the world with them. In fact, I worked VK3OT two years
in a row at the 10 and 150-watt levels.

73 de Steve, NL7W