[TowerTalk] Emotator 1200FXX

David & Elly McAulay davellyNOSPAM at keypoint.com.au
Sun Jul 11 03:49:02 EDT 2004

Hi All

I have a Emotator rotator model 1200FXX and was wondering if anyone would know
what (either home brew or commercially made) plugs into the "REMOTE" socket
on the front panel.
I would say of course a remote for the controller, but from where.???

I see lots of people talking about remoting or getting the computer to turn
the rotator
from log software etc, but i have never seen any postings from users of
this very popular
"heavy duty" japanese rotator.

Any replies appreciated.

Again tnx all

DX IS.!

David VK3EW

Please Note:-

To reply directly to me please REMOVE the word NOSPAM
from my return email address. Failure to do this will result in your
email being returned directly back to you.

Thank you