[TowerTalk] Limitation on tower width. Was: Revocation ofBuildingPermit?

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Jul 18 07:34:02 EDT 2004

I'm an engineer and keep myself very happy since I don't have an xyl to
worry about... but this area is the summer home of the boston symphony,
has plenty of skiing in the winter, lots of fresh air, cheap land, and
no traffic jams.  And, oh yes, the state law essentially contains prb-1,
and this is in a state the is probably just one step less liberal than
California.  So don't say it can't be done.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

Heights