[TowerTalk] Hard Line Splice

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Mon Jul 19 05:10:42 EDT 2004

Does anyone know where I could find a center conductor
splice for some RFS/Cablewave Systems 7/8" Spir-O-Line
hardline? The center conductor splice is a 0.33" diameter
x 2" cylinderical sleeve made of silver plated BeCu. The
piece has longitudinal relief slits along its length to provide
for a spring tension sliding fit over the copper center
conductor of the cable. The piece I have which is broken
can probably be repaired, but I would like to find a few
more of these for future situations.

Thanks,