[TowerTalk] Replying to the list...AGAIN!

RWMaylott at aol.com RWMaylott at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 15:06:17 EDT 2004

I strongly DISAGREE.  Replies should go to the requester ONLY.  I  had no
interest in "cutting aluminum tubes" and deleted the original plus all  replies,
unread.  A good policy is for the original requester to put out a  summary of
all the replies received to the whole list, based on replies sent to  him
individually.  On occasion, I have asked the requester to get back to  me
individully with his findings, and this has worked well.  This list is  the most
voluminous I subscribe to, mostly because a lot of folks think they  need to put in
their two cents worth (like yours truly) and the train of thought  often gets
totally off topic or at least highly irrelevant.  If every  comment went to
the whole list, I would unsubscribe, as there's just too much  trash to wade
through for the few items of interest.

          73, Dick,  W2YE