[TowerTalk] To Whom it May Concern .. ??

Mark - AA6DX aa6dx at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 20 20:18:05 EDT 2004

I enjoy to watch all the traffic that goes on, including the buy-sell stuff .. my delete key works swell, and I joined this reflector to get information that I could not obtain at the local ham club meetings, etc... Don't EVEN think there are not doZens of folks out there that are interested in what is being discussed... usually.  Most .. like myself .. don't pipe up and respond to each subject, but, like what was said, I sure don't want all the communications to be censored by someone who has a particular sphere of interest, within the concept of the group!  Lighten up!  I think this is a great buncha hams on here!   HEY .. have some commercial guy anchors (hook at bottom) available, in the Far Northern CA area .. any interest?
Due to house remodel, roof re-do, am WireLessLess as I type... contact me @
aa6dx at arrl.net
73
Mark  AA6DX