[TowerTalk] selsyn motors

N9EN at VOYAGER.NET n9en at voyager.net
Wed Jul 21 18:05:45 EDT 2004

Hi Glenn and all...

I have something that will replace selsyn motors and is a
whole lot more accurate and less bothersome than rota-
ting disks, etc.

I have a number of NAMCO brand programmable
rotary limit switch control boxes and the resolver motors
that are used in conjunction with these controllers. The
controllers can be set to count a span from 0 through 359
(the degrees of the compass) for one complete rotation of
the shaft of the resolver motor.

They will count up from 0 to 359 (or whatever span you
set them for), will count back down when rotated in the
reverse direction or will go past 359, to 0 and then count
up from there (in case your rotator mechanism can with-
stand some overtravel.

If anyone is interested in any of these systems, I have a
few of them for sale. E-mail me back or give me a phone
call and we can discuss the price.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL) [tm]...

E-Mail: n9en at voyager.net

Home Telephone Number: (815) 389-2648