[TowerTalk] Taller tower, shorter mast or vice versa?

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Wed Jul 21 20:20:05 EDT 2004

Jim Chaggaris wrote:

> I would put up the 70' tower...Tell the inspector if he wants to verify the
> height to get a tape measure and...START CLIMBING!"
>
> 73's Jim KJ9A

Won't a now commonly available laser sighting device readily
measure the height without climbing a single rung?

Integrity always seems the best choice and in this case once
lost it may cost you more in future distrust from neighbors
and officials than it is worth.

Meet the letter of the law and sleep well.  It's just a hobby.

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida