[TowerTalk] Hole Digging Question

Gene Smar ersmar at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 13:33:38 EDT 2004

Paul et al:

     The backhoe did most of the damage to my backyard.  It was dug during a
wet spell here in June, 2001.  The cement trucks didn't make a dent in the
lawn because they dumped their loads after a dry, hot spell.  The soil was
hard as rock at that time.  In fact I had a devil of a time excavating for
the ground wires and conduit runs after that.

     My point is that one needs to recognize that all this dirt will now be
above ground and must be handled somehow.  Either fill in the ruts
(something others in my area have done), spread it around, or give it away.
In any case, it will be an issue that has to be addressed.

     Thanks for the comments.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F