[TowerTalk] HDPE - High Density Polypropylene Extruded

Roger Agnew k1kq at motorhomesusa.com
Thu Jul 22 16:12:11 EDT 2004

Good Day to the Group:

I have been told that there are times when left over lengths of HDPE - High Density Polypropylene Extruded from fiber optic runs, etc. become available at cheap prices. If anyone knows of a source or has any, I'm needing approximately 400' and I'm flexible on the diameter size. Will pick up & haul to Austin, TX.

Along with that I'm shopping for 1 or 2 runs of coax the same length for HF frequencies with best loss for the buck.

Roger Agnew
K1KQ - Austin, TX
888-536-5500