[TowerTalk] 1960 Cliff Dweller Antenna

Norm VE3CZI ve3czi at rac.ca
Sun Jul 25 21:25:04 EDT 2004

Gentlemen:
Was searching for more info on this Hustler CLIFF-DWELLER Antenna as  I obtained  "part" of one of these Cliff-Dweller Antennas from an estate of a deceased Ham   and surfed onto this Users Group and the info listed below.
I happen to have some documentation on this Antenna obtained from Newtronics a couple of years ago.
Also have the Controller Box and both ends of the Antenna ie: 40-80 meter coils with the switch assy.

However I did not obtain the centre motor assy or extension arms.

I don't know if it is worth the trouble...maybe my Ham Inquisitivness...but have asperations of reserecting this Classic Antenna.

Does anyone happen to have a centre section and maybe some CLOSE-UP pictures of the motor assy OPENED UP  so I can see how one might attempt to reproduce this part of this antenna?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
73...Norm Freidin VE3CZI