[TowerTalk] [Tower Talk] portable tower info

Charles info at penninger.com
Wed Jul 28 19:02:29 EDT 2004

Hi Bryan,
I think I make what you are looking for.  If you look at www.Penninger.com you can see a portable base unit that with the clamp-it clamps is very flexible in what you can put together.  If you have any questions, please ask feel free to contact me at Radio at Penninger.com .  We used these bases at our field day.
Thanks & 73 de kc9dao.
Charles.
^
^