[TowerTalk] spider balls.. they work

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Fri Jul 30 12:54:02 EDT 2004

Robert Shohet wrote:
> Yeah that was good!   Then there is also that G.W. Bush classic statement
> that   Trees cause air pollution!
> Another in a long-series of presidential "head-shakers".
>
> I won't bother to include any of his "infamous" statements on BPL since we
> all know them.
> I wonder what he would say about ham radio and radio towers?
>
> Bob KQ2M

When and where and in what context is this claimed statement?

Considering the bizarre ever-changing positions on every issue by
Kerry one can hardly waste much time fussing about an occasional
misstatement by our President.

Were anyone on this list recorded and critiqued on every word
spoken we'd all be the laughingstock of the world.

The President speaks frequently on an incredibly broad range
of subjects across the country and around the world in public
and electronic formats -- his level of knowledge and consistency
of position is remarkable -- especially compared with tell-them-
anything-they-want-to-hear snakeoil salesman John Kerry.

That we as Hams disagree with the President when he accepts and
voices the hired-to-be-informed counsel of those who advise
him on BPL is fine, but it is hardly credible grounds upon which
to question either his veracity nor his desirability as our
President for another four years.

President Bush is consistent and steady, two things that are
important to America and the world, and those are two things
that no informed and honest person can ever say about John
Kerry.

*Rant Off*.

Please don't post political attacks to the TowerTalk list.
They only require an equal-response so that they do not stand
as accepted and the ensuing exchange clutters the list.

IMHO, YMMV ... 73, doc kd4e