[TowerTalk] PLANNING ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Alan Brenner abrenner at qmpwlaw.com
Fri Jun 4 07:50:57 EDT 2004

I am considering installing a tower. I have a fairly small lot and the homes
are close together. I imagine 35-40 ft. Also, would like to minimize the
interaction with City of N. Miami Beach, but want to do the right thing.
There is a general City ordinance stating no permit is needed for 35 ft
height from grade or 20 feet above the roof. Currently I have a 2 element TB
on a push up pole at about 25-30 ft and have had no complaints. I also have
an inverted vee on another p.u.p. at 35 feet.

Can someone direct me to a ham/lawyer/engineer/consultant to go over the
possible issues? I would like start also begin due diligence as to which
tower would best suit my needs and budget considerations.

Thank you and 73's
Alan
W4ARM