[TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna

Rick Tavan tavan at tibco.com
Sun Jun 6 17:01:30 EDT 2004

Mark, OM - you have very dangerous contraband on your hands! You should
immediately drain the oil into a clean, glass container. Dry the inside
of the can with paper towels and re-install the lid with its attached
load resistor. Put the paper towels in the trash. Close the glass
container, take it to the nearest gas station and ask them to dispose of
it in their used oil dump. Close up the can and package it carefully in
three inches of polyethelene packing material, wrap the box in plain,
brown shipping paper and send it immediately to my callbook address. I
will handle it from there.

Thanks and 73,

/Rick N6XI

;-)