[TowerTalk] Re: Topband: Tophat? Does it have to be at the top?

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 16:13:57 EDT 2004

Makes me wonder if anyone has removed the cap hats on
the 40-2CD and slightly extended the element tips. I
know that VE6WZ built some replacement high-Q loading
coils for the 40-2CD but it's unclear if he uses the
old hats with the new loading coils. See:

http://www.qsl.net/ve6wz/CC_coil.html

73, Stew K3ND