[TowerTalk] FW: Source for Create Parts/Data

Joe Subich, K4IK k4ik at subich.com
Wed Jun 9 11:29:06 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald Long
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 10:47 AM
To: k4ik at subich.com
Subject: towertalk

Hi Joe,

I have some info that might be of interest to towertalk list members. I
don't subscribe and right now I don't want to join and get more mail. So

would you be kind enough to post this info?

I took a lightning strike and am in the process of repairing my Create
Rotator control box. After more than the usual searching with Google I
found the company web site. There is no USA dealer anymore.

For those interested in repairing a Create Rotator control box; this
info
may be helpful.
http://www.cd-corp.com/eng/default.htm

email address is email at cd-corp.com

Creative Design Corp.
4-8 Asano-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-city,
Kanagawa-pref. 210-0854 Japan
Phone: +(81)-44-333-6681

ron, w8gus