[TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 18, Issue 27

Mahlon Haunschild mahlonhaunschild at cox.net
Fri Jun 11 08:34:18 EDT 2004

Anthony,

I agree with everything Dave said.  My old ladder-truss-boom-equipped Rohn
45G foldover is as he describes, including the turning pulley just below
the end of the boom.

I have a complete Rohn 45G foldover manual.  If you can handle large
files, I can  scan it & send it to you.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ