[TowerTalk] re: Dip It, etc

john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com
Fri Jun 11 13:42:02 EDT 2004

"It's important to note that although the two products work and act in similar fashion, their
composition is entirely different. The "Dip & Grip" container says it has "no harmful odors or
vapors"...clean-up and thinning is with rubbing alchohol. The "Rubberize It" product contains
toluene and cleans up with mineral spirits. For that reason, I prefer the "Dip-It".""

I always look for "this product is known by the State of California to cause cancer" as
a measure of a products efficacy.

TGIF
John