[TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures

Tom Anderson WW5L at gte.net
Mon Jun 14 13:59:05 EDT 2004

Dave, Alan, et. al:

Chicken wire up to about 8 feet is what I've used on the bottom of my
TriEx WT51 crank up to keep hands, toes, feet, fingers, etc. out of the
works just in case.  So far its worked as some of the edges on the
chicken wire have dissuaded the couple youngsters, including my 4 year
old grandson from even coming close to it.

Tom, WW5L