[TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures

Art ky1k at pivot.net
Tue Jun 15 12:37:01 EDT 2004

At 12:37 PM 6/14/04, you wrote:
>Would chain link fence be adequate for anti-climb?  It's pretty
>climbable itself.  I can still do it, at age 57.

Chain link fence is like an open invitation to kids with smaller feet.
Their toes fit right though the openings in the fence and they climb it
like it was ready made for them.

Don't forget to secure your ladder. A small ladder stored in an accessible
area (or even a deck chair or small table) might be construed as an open
invitation for kids to use the ladder/other deck furniture to climb over
your tower guards.

Art