[TowerTalk] Rotator for MA550

Kim Bottles kbottles at rafn.com
Sat Jun 12 14:27:39 EDT 2004

Gentlemen,

I just picked up a used MA550 with rotating base. Is the Ham IV strong
enough to turn this thing? I will be putting my 4 element SteppIR (10
Square feet WL, 80 pounds) on it.

What rotator is the "best" solution that will fit the rotating base
fixture?

Thanks!

Kim Bottles - K7IM

Ps. Does anyone have a manual for this MA550 that they would be willing
to copy for me? (I have the drawing from US Tower's website, but if
there is any other information that came with it originally, I would
like to see what it has to say. Thanks again.)