[TowerTalk] HyGain 203 + MFJ cust. service

zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com
Fri Jun 18 03:52:39 EDT 2004

You can make it very easily using a piece of aluminum strap an 2 aluminum
rods. The PDF's give you detailed view and sizes. If U get stuck let me
know, I can measure the exact sizes for u.

MFJ sucks, I contacted them to get a replacement element and they did not
react to any attempt. This is what their overseas dealers experience as I
was told.

73,

zoli ha1ag