[TowerTalk] CAT 5 as Rotator cable

Kirk Harding kirk.harding at cox.net
Sat Jun 19 08:31:35 EDT 2004

Martin,

I've been using this configuration for quite a while and it works great.
The only exception is that I don't run the cat 5 cable directly to the
rotator.  I run the cat 5 with shield to a Polyphaser line protector
(IS-RCT) and then continue from the Polypaser to a M2 2800-P rotator.  The
entire run is about 200 feet.

Kirk K6KAR/4