[TowerTalk] Do you tell them?

Tom Anderson WW5L at gte.net
Sun Jun 20 13:41:38 EDT 2004

Alan, Jeff, et.al.:

When I put up mu first tower -- 40 ft. ft of Rohn 25 --  my neighbors
already knew I was a ham because I had had a vertical and an invertted
vee on the chimney at one time or another.

For a while all I had was the tower and the Ham IV in the top section
up,  several neighbors commented how nice the "bell tower" I was putting
up looked (honest) and how the "music" would add to the neighborhood.
This is a true story and I could hardly keep a straight face when they
were telling me this.

Tom, WW5L

.