[TowerTalk] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 15:16:52 EDT 2004

I personally like LPDAs!  There are advantages and disadvantages to everything!

If you are an ARRL Member, you can read about one man's story.
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/tis/info/pdf/0209031.pdf
http://www.realhamradio.com/Log_Periodic.htm

Talk to these guys too...
http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/customsystems.htm

In MY opinion, if you plan on staying in the band (non-MARS), then I would
rather have a stacked set of Force 12 or M2 antennas.  But don't sell the
LOGS short!  They really work!

Dino - K6RIX