[TowerTalk] Re: [FCG] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please

Don Havlicek n8de at thepoint.net
Tue Jun 22 20:49:13 EDT 2004

The 'original' design of the LPDA [Dr. Duhamel - Collins Radio] used TWO
sections in an 'arrow' configuration .. that is .. the longer elements
were 'stacked' considerably farther apart than the shorter elements
[front of the antenna?].
This design is difficult to describe here, but has been utilized in many
VHR/UHF TV antennas over the past 35+ years.
I wonder if anyone has tried to stack a pair of F-# antennas in this
configuration!?!?!?
Don
N8DE