[TowerTalk] Re: [FCG] HF LOG-PERIODIC ANTENNAS Comments Please

Grillo's ah3c at frii.com
Wed Jun 23 06:21:53 EDT 2004

The LPDA I used on KH3 in 1990 had no maintenance for 30 years when I showed
up.  It was fixed to USA.  Check results in 1990 ARRL DX contests and you
can see how well it worked, still no further maintenance during my stint.

I now own 2 SteppIR's and plan to put them up this summer.

73,
W0RTT, ex-KN0E/KH3, AH3C