[TowerTalk] RE: Anchor Rods

Noel yaesurig at msn.com
Wed Jun 23 14:11:02 EDT 2004

Thanks a bunch to everyone for their help with locating the very elusive
Rohn GAR 30 anchor rods. Special thanks to John Lloyd who offered to
sell me his sitting in his backyard and to Michael Rosenberg who's tip
to call Hillradio in IL paid off. They're shipping them today or
tomorrow.  Now I can start digging some holes and arrange for some
concrete.  I may yet get this tower up before winter.

73s
Noel

\Message: 6