[TowerTalk] PE Wet Stamp for Trylon

Alan AB2OS ab2os at att.net
Thu Jun 24 12:49:42 EDT 2004

I was wondering about this when I saw the question, because the AN
Wireless Web site has a report by an independent consultant comparing
the Trylon and AN Wireless towers. According to this, the Trylons are
not designed to conform to any specific standard (or else Trylon will
not say what standard), whereas the AN Wireless towers are designed to
conform to the appropriate ANSI/TIA/EIA standard for antenna towers.

AN Wireless says they can arrange stamps for $250.

Alan AB2OS

On 06/24/04 09:31 am Bill Austin put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace: