[TowerTalk] create cr30 rooftop

Jim Naughton jim6540 at insightbb.com
Sat Jun 26 22:15:51 EDT 2004

IF your house is located where lightning also occasionally happens, you
don't want any antenna support structure attached to your house!

Thanks for the advice ... I have considered lightning ... My research is that properly grounded, the tower is just a big ligthtning rod and if anything your house is safer. I plan on taking an additional step and installing a lightning rod which glenn martin sells at the top of the mast above the beam and running a seperate ground off of that. Does anyone out there have additional information about this ??

Jim
K4SSN