[TowerTalk] Funniest thing I've seen in weeks

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Wed Jun 30 09:47:27 EDT 2004

I was looking TurboCAD in some detail after suggesting it might
meet the needs of a friend.  In the process I looked at their Symbol CD
with 10 million symbols and naturally wandered to the antenna
symbols.  They have a simplified symbol for a 5 element Yagi
with a folded dipole driven element.

What struck me as funny is the title of the symbol:

"Folded dipole aerial with 3 executives and 1 reflector sim. VDE"

Guess something got lost in the translation and 3 directors became
3 executives.

Anyway, it made ME laugh!

73--John  W0UN