[TowerTalk] Funniest thing I've seen in weeks

Keith Dutson kjdutson at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 12:15:14 EDT 2004

ROTFL!  Good one.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of W0UN -- John
Brosnahan
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 8:47 AM
To: towertalk at contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Funniest thing I've seen in weeks

I was looking TurboCAD in some detail after suggesting it might meet the
needs of a friend.  In the process I looked at their Symbol CD with 10
million symbols and naturally wandered to the antenna symbols.  They have a
simplified symbol for a 5 element Yagi with a folded dipole driven element.

What struck me as funny is the title of the symbol:

"Folded dipole aerial with 3 executives and 1 reflector sim. VDE"

Guess something got lost in the translation and 3 directors became
3 executives.

Anyway, it made ME laugh!

73--John  W0UN