[TowerTalk] Moxon principle

John Tait bravo at iol.ie
Fri Mar 5 18:14:18 EST 2004

Subject: [TowerTalk] Moxon principle

   You saw right Tommy...
               Take a look at LB's stuff at  http://www.cebik.com/radio.html
He has a LOT of stuff on the Moxon on his site. He took up where VK2ABQ, and
Les Moxon G6XN left off. He had beams of the Optibeam ilk before Optibeam
had.. In fact, I think that LB is greatly responsible for putting G6XN's
name out front..(where it richly deserves to be..)

           John EI7BA  http://www.iol.ie/~bravo/